Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blogtastic.

Well...I'm sorry I have been slacking so much, I just really haven't had a thing to say! My life is pretty bland right now, and I didn't really think it was worth blogging about. But I think I can scrape up a few things today. Today I went to an advisory meeting to talk about my classes for next semester. I changed my major last week from Psychology to Special Education/Elementary Education. I thought about it a lot, and I decided that ten years of school just was not the right path for me. Eventually I just want to be able to stay at home with my kids anyways, and what I was interested in with Psych just would not allow me that freedom. Being a teacher will be awesome. I love kids so much. They teach people more than anyone. They are so honest and loving.

Anyways, at my advising meeting two very exciting things happened. 1. My English 211 class is a topical class. So among topics like traveling, free will, western movies, and so on...I picked a class titled: Springfield- The Simpsons as Critique of Home and Family. I am super excited and I think it should be very entertaining. Also..I shouldn't have any classes on Friday!!! Hooray!

I am getting very very excited for Thanksgiving. I miss my family a lot, and being a college kid makes you appreciate good food more than anything else, I think. Also, the day after Thanksgiving, I will be working at the Santa Scene in the mall as photographer/cashier and potentially be dressing up as an elf. Who'd want to miss that? Ha. So all of you Roswellites should definitely come out to see THAT! :) I wouldn't mind the company at all.

Along with missing my family, I miss all of my friends! And I miss the Luévanos! [even though I count them as family] But really, I miss Travis James so so so so much! And Cody Meisel like crazy..I miss Chris Clees..I miss Natasha Suri..I miss Jason Butts! I just miss all the cool kids that aren't here in Las Cruces :(

I can't wait to see some of them.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment